Expertise in Dell Migrator for Lotus Notes to SharePoint
Vishwak brings a track record of successful Lotus Notes to SharePoint migration based on the Dell Migrator tool. Vishwak has delivered very complex and challenging Lotus Notes migrations to SharePoint, covering multiple best practices:
– Scan and plan - Discover, classify and analyse the design and data complexity of Notes databases. Data collected during analysis will help to automate and manage the project.
– Rules-based automation - Assign new migration jobs and target locations using a customizable rules-based engine for data collected during analysis.
– Easy provisioning - Reducing IT burden by automatically provisioning new SharePoint sites, sub-sites, libraries and lists based on source infrastructure. Reproduce custom Notes applications schema in SharePoint lists and libraries.
– Extreme data fidelity - Migrate Notes rich text and complex application data with no fidelity loss, giving users a smooth transition experience. Preserve all essential data, including keyword fields, embedded objects, multi-valued items, nested tables, document metadata and security attributes
– Dynamic document destinations - Archive documents in a practical format while preserving the original layout and content by migrating them to Word, HTML or PDF. Migrate Notes documents to webpart pages, InfoPath XML documents, or custom Microsoft Word templates for applications requiring custom form layouts.